Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's summertime!

DSC_7841
I love this city. And when summer eventually arrives, Seattle is glorious.
DSC_7846
We've been going to Gas Works park.
Matt Smith contemplated his former life as a world traveling mariner.
DSC_7850
We had a fantastic rally. A lot of friends came to visit.
DSC_7841
Thanks for the photo Chris.

I just got my pinto frame back from Responsible John, and boy does it look sweet.
DSC_7850
This bike is going to look really mean. Little children will cry when I ride by and my neighbors will stare in horror as I run over their animals and the sound coming from the exhaust pipe will lay waste to all glass within one mile.
Travis says that he is going to build one just like it but with reverse colors. The only problem is that he keeps calling it Cherry Red. This is Mirror Red. Geez get it right, Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment