Friday, October 22, 2010

LA

Whenever I get home from LA there are never enough photos to fully illustrate everything that went down. But on the other hand, maybe it's better that way.
Here is a couple of rad dudes that always treat us right.
P1030963
I'm the sort of person that doesn't really like arguments or overly opinionated people. Usually if I disagree with someone I'll just keep it to myself. But for some reason there always comes a moment at parties when I'm yelling at everyone within earshot about how Dick's drive-in is far superior to In-n-Out, or how the Seahawks were robbed by the refs during Supersham XL, or sometimes I'm just screaming "Everybody Dance Now!" Rosanna thinks it's obnoxious but I think I'm awesome. I'M AWESOME OK!? Why's everyone leaving the room? Oh yeah, the reason that I'm saying all of this is because at some point at this party I was screaming about the Seahawks. And then the next day, surrounded by Chicago transplants, I witnessed the Seahawks beat the Bears. Booyah!
Anyway, Jed of the Latebirds has recently begun honing his tattoo skills and what better way to practice than on your poor decision making friends?
P1030988
P1030991
Here Craig and I are modeling the latest design from Altru Apparel, Cam makes a great model.
P1030996
The next day Nik took Rosanna and I to the Getty. I must say that I was blown away by the architecture. What an amazing place. If you have the opportunity to visit I would highly suggest it.
P1030997
P1040001
P1040004
P1040006
And lastly, a photo of Cam on his first day at Folsom Prison.
P1040021

No comments:

Post a Comment